Items that CAN be recycled in the red wheeled bin:
- Paper - envelopes, junk mail, leaflets, magazines, newspapers, shredded paper, telephone directories, yellow pages. (not tissue paper)
- Household Plastic - Food pots and tubs, margarine tubs, plastic trays (not black), yoghurt pots, milk bottles, drinks bottles, cleaner and detergent bottles, toiletries and shampoo bottles.
- Cardboard - egg boxes, fruit & veg punnets, cardboard sleeves, cereal boxes, corrugated cardboard, toilet roll tubes, tissue boxes, pizza boxes (not containing pizza)
- Tetrapak Type Packaging - milk cartons, fruit cartons.
- Metal Packaging - kitchen foil (not crisp packets), drink cans, food tins, aerosols, aluminium cans
All glass including bottles and jars should be placed in the recycling box provided.
Items that CANNOT be recycled:
- Black Food Trays
- Plastic Carrier Bags
- Food or Organic Waste
- Pringle Boxes
- Crisp Packets
- Tissue Paper
- Pyrex, Drinking Glasses & Broken Glass
- Padded Envelopes
If you need help please call us on: 01229 876543
or visit Recycling Guidance