- Landlord and Tenant Information. This page contains information about private letting in Barrow-in-Furness and links into other websites which provide greater detail.
- Multi Occupancy Homes. This page explains when a building is classed as a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) and what we define as separate households.
- Mandatory Licensing. We are responsible for licensing HMOs and their owners to make sure they are safe and in a satisfactory condition. This page sets out how we do this.
- Charges for Enforcement Action. This page sets out when we may charge for enforcement action, and what rates our charges are set at..
- Local Housing Allowance. This how Housing Benefit is calculated for private tenants.
- How we respond to housing complaints. This page sets out how and why we will inspect private rented dwellings.
- Tenancy Agreement Service. This website provides general legal information on aspects of housing law in England and Wales. It focuses on landlords and tenants using Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements. The website contains a section on the standard agreements, including protection from eviction.