The Landlord Portal will launch on Monday 6th July 2020. The Landlord Portal allows landlords/agents to view details of all awards of Housing Benefit where payment is made directly to the landlord/agent. The functionality is summarised below:
- Search and Check for payments made
- View the payment transactions included in the overall payment for the claim(s) searched for
- Link from each transaction to the associated claim details page for that particular claim
- Export payment information for import into landlord databases
- Search for one or many claims
- Details of the current weekly Housing Benefit entitlement
- Current claim status, including whether claim is live or suspended (including reason for suspension)
- Details of payments made, including any recovery for overpayments
- View/Extract Notification Letters
If you are a landlord/agent, you will receive an email containing your username/link to the portal (for initial sign on) and a separate email containing your password. At this point you can access your online account.
Please note that this will be different to the password you currently use to access your payment schedule email. The payments schedule email you currently receive will cease to be issued on 20th July 2020.
Access your Landlord Portal Account here
For help and advice on using the portal, please refer to the user guide How to use the Landlord Portal
Should you encounter any issues accessing the portal, please email email@example.com