How to insure your household contents

We do not insure the contents and internal decoration of our properties - this is your responsibility.

You are therefore strongly advised to take out an insurance policy to cover these items.  You can either arrange your own insurance or we can make it easy for you to insure your belongings under a special household contents insurance scheme - available only to Council tenants.

The cost of insurance is payable weekly and can be paid when you pay your rent.  For more information please contact us on (01229) 876578.

Request a Home Insurance Form or a claim form.