Following an extensive Best Value Review, Barrow-in-Furness
Borough Council are improving the standards of the Public
Conveniences across the Borough.
There are 7 Public Conveniences within the Borough, these are
- Cemetery, Ireleth Brow, Ireleth;
- Earnse Bay, Westshore Road, Walney Island
- Fell Street, Barrow-in-Furness D B;
- The Pavilion, Barrow Park, Abbey Road D;
- Roa Island, Barrow-in-Furness D B;
- Roanhead, Barrow-in-Furness;
- Tudor Square, Dalton-in-Furness D B.
(Key: D = Toilets suitable for Disabled
users, with Radar Key Access;
B = Toilets with Baby Changing
All of the above Conveniences are open from 7.00 am to one
hour before sunset (6.00 pm in the winter months). However,
on occasions, for operational reasons, some conveniences may have
to close earlier. All Conveniences are thoroughly cleaned
every evening and inspected at least once a day, and cleaned as
Problems with Public Conveniences will be identified during
routine inspections. To report an urgent or
missed problem phone 01229 876487. You may
also report issues on-line, as a complaint/query,
using the Waste Management reporting facility.